Open until filled.
One applicant to serve the remainder of a four-year term, expiring December 2019, and one to serve a term expiring December 2022.
Sequim City Arts Advisory Commission
Why You’re Needed: This is your opportunity to encourage, support and faciliate various forms of artistic and cultural activities within the greater Sequim community.
Job Basics: This Commission is made up of five to seven volunteers, and provides recommendations to the staff and City Council on cultural and artistic projects as it relates to the City.
Meeting Schedule: Meetings are the Third Monday of each month at 3pm at the Sequim Civic Center Community Room, 152 West Cedar Street, Sequim WA 98382.
How To Apply: Download the Application or pick one up at Sequim City Hall, 152 West Cedar Street, Sequim WA 98382. Submit applications to Kuznek-Reese, City Clerk, at Sequim City Hall or electronically at [email protected]
For more information visit City website at www.sequimwa.gov or contact Sequim City Hall or call 360-683-4139.
“A welcoming, diverse, and exciting cultural community.”
• Interest in continued learning around art, culture and community.
• Ability to plan and coordinate events and activities with a variety of partners.
• Helpful to have fundraising and grant writing experience.
• Two positions are open for members who are retiring.
• Members must be residents within the Clallam County boundaries of School District 323, or business property owners within the City of Sequim. At least four members must be City residents.
CITY OF SEQUIM
The City of Sequim is comprised of a growing population of just under 7,000 residents. 55% of community members are women with a median age of 57. Community members give their time through 7 elected City Council Positions and 9 boards or commissions.